NC Parenting Coordinator Statute
- Overcoming the Co-Parenting Trap: Essential Skills when a Child Resists a Parent, by John A. Moran, Tyler Sullivan & Matthew Sullivan, 2015.
- Two Homes, One Childhood: A Parenting Plan to Last a Lifetime, by Robert E. Emery, 2016.
- The Truth About Children and Divorce: Dealing with the Emotions so You and Your Children Can Thrive, by Robert E. Emery, 2006.
- The Good Divorce: Keeping Your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart, by Constance Ahrons, 2009.
- “Parenting Without Conflict”, offered by New Ways for Families : https://www.newways4families.com/
- “High Conflict Institute” offers on demand courses: https://www.highconflictinstitute.com/on-demand-courses
- Our Family Wizard: https://www.ourfamilywizard.com/
Local Classes & Training Opportunities
- Co-Parenting Classes: https://kkjforensicpsychology.com/co-parenting-training/
- Child Custody & Visitation Clinics offered by Legal Aid of NC: http://www.legalaidnc.org/get-help/self-help-clinics/child-custody-and-visitation
- Dispute Settlement Center offers family mediation: http://www.disputesettlement.org/mediation/
- Positive Parenting and Anger Management classes (and other coparenting and communication trainings): LePage Associates; email@example.com